Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Visit from a dear friend!

This is my friend Tracy and her little boy, Gavan. I have known her for many years. She is currently living in Arizona. Her husband is a nurse, and they've had a traveling position for a few years. She was able to visit for only one day at the beginning of this month. I wish I could see her more often, especially since she's had Gavan. I miss that baby so much. This was only the second time I was able to see him. Please pray for her. She will be moving back to Cincinnati next spring. Her husband wants a seperation, and they are going to be living seperately starting at the end of June. I've seen too many marriages fall apart recently. I'm not sure what is going on in this world. Dave's told her he just doesn't think he's "in love" with her anymore. I don't understand how you can have this beautiful baby (he will be 1 in June) and decide you don't want to live as a family. Please pray he will see what is right, and for Tracy to have strength in this hard time. Especially pray for Gavan's future! Jared took the picture of them on the couch. Excuse the mess on my table!
Joshua really loves this boy too! It's so hard for me to see my baby hold other babies!

He's just too cute!
We love you Tracy and Gavan!


3 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Thanks Nancy and Les for your nice comments. The reason people felt sorry for me, was cause they DID NOT KNOW that Phillip as an artist and could not imagine him drawing a portrait good enough to be an engagement gift! But after they saw it, they didn't feel sorry for me anymore!

Love, Heather =)
I will be trying to pray for your friend...how SELFISH of that husband....LOVE IS A CHOICE THAT WE MAKE DAILY!!! God bless you and your family today. =)

Angie D said...

I'll be praying them. I'm sure she'll be glad to have you nearby.

Martha C said...

Glad you put the pictures on here; I have never seen any of Gavan.