Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Update

Thank you all for your prayers, I sure felt God lifting me up that evening. The graduation went well, with the exception of very rude parents throughout the audience. I've never seen anything like it before in my life. My former step family sat across the arena from where we were sitting. As I had to look at them the whole time, I never had to actually come face to face with them. That did make it a lot easier on me. I'm very glad that it is over, and I'm so thankful for God's protection on all of us (hearts and otherwise).
Thank you for caring, it means a lot!

2 comments:

Lisa R said...

Sweet Leslie!! Yes, I remember you! It was so good to hear from you. I'm glad you live so close by! I'll have to ask Mom about seeing you. I'm so sorry about your family...Who would have ever guessed? Your dad is one awesome guy, and it's so horrible that he is going through something like this. I admire you all for showing up at the graduation. Thank the Lord for helping you through it!

Cat said...

I am glad that is over for you and glad lifed you up.