Monday, June 16, 2008

Mission Trip Time!

It's that time of year again! Joshua and I leave for Nashville tomorrow morning. This year is different for me. Scott is unable to go, he had to stay and work. He is switching jobs and wasn't able to take the time off. Our children's pastor was called to another church a couple months ago. We did find a new one, but he cannot start until after the trip. All this means is that I have been appointed the secretary for the trip. I have made all the reservations, and I will keep the schedule on the trip. I am working with another man who is in charge of the work projects. I have been in charge of purchasing the food for the trip and mailing all the forms. I'm scared to death that I will mess something up! So far, so good. After the last week I had, I'm not sure if my brain is all together. I'm just trusting in God! I'll be back in a week with pictures. As some of you know, I'll have Drew!

1 comment:

Jana said...

I had wondered if Drew would be going. I know he always loves those trips. Have fun, if that's possible. ;-)