Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Road to recovery

Well, everyone has has enough antibiotic in them to no longer be contagious. They are feeling better, but not 100%. I think I have decided to cancel all of Aaron's tests for this week. It has been an agonizing decision. It takes so long to get these appointments, but since he has been sick, and he is weaker, I don't want to put him thru anything else. The good news is, Scott is still going to take the next two days off and we can spend some family time together! I'm really excited about that. As he was leaving this morning for work he noticed my back tire is flat on my van. I guess that will be our first order of business. Do you know how it is when you didn't plan on leaving the house (I also am watching my friends son today), now I can't leave, I feel trapped. I guess I could start cleaning my house. It is much needed!

4 comments:

Martha C said...

You mean you don't normally love to clean your house?! :-)

Les said...

I only like to clean for money!!! I still haven't done any cleaning yet today! We are in the process of moving the 2 older boys to the basement. They have the room cleaned out, and we bought the paint. Scott will most likely paint tomorrow. Then I will be in the mood for rearranging and organizing. Still not scrubbing.

Angie D said...

Thank goodness for the internet. It's what keeps us sane when stuff like this happens. Try the Flylady.net thing with setting a timer and spending 10/15 minutes on a room--it's amazing what you can get done in that time and then you move to the next room. It's an instant facelift at my house.

Carrie said...

Shoot, I've done the cleaning for money and I don't even enjoy that!!

Brennan drew a happy face in the dust of my end table this afternoon...sigh.