Monday, April 9, 2007

Is this what the rest of the week is going to be like?

Well, day two of spring break. It's almost 2p.m. and I still haven't showered yet. I know, you're all thinking how gross I must be and currently happy I haven't posted any photos. Three of my four boys are sick! We have doctor's appointments at 4:10. Since I not only have a medical background, but also a mommy background, I've already diagnosed them. Joshua, and Aaron both have strep, and Jared has a sinus infection. Andrew, is still healthy, and has been ordered to remain that way. Since all of you, with Martha as an exception, don't know my children, this is the worst time for Aaron to be ill. Aaron is physically, and mentally handicapped. (I plan to go into details in a future "meet the kids" post) Aaron is scheduled to have a lot of testing at the end of this week. This was already going to be a difficult spring break at the end of this week, I guess it just started early. I really shouldn't whine, I just had big remodeling plans for this week. Ok, I NEED to go take a shower. All is actually quite for the moment, I need to take my chance! I hope all of you are having a good start to your week!

1 comment:

Martha C said...

Still not sure how my week is starting. . . Troy and I have come to realize that the meds ARE causing behavioral changes in Ethan. Not for the better, of course!
I do believe my allergy meds are invading my usual friendly personality, too.