Thursday, May 29, 2008

Finally!!

This is one stop that Martha has made since she was last in blogland. I finally was able to meet my new little (ok, not so little) cousin, Silas. I was thrilled to see Martha and the family. It has been so long, that I cannot remember the last time we were together. I didn't see her the whole time she was pregnant, so I know it's been a very long time. As you can see, Silas doesn't like the camera constantly being in his face. He did look for one photo with me. He didn't smile, but I now know for sure that he does smile often. (Just not for pictures) I was blown away by how much he looks like Troy! He is definately his father's child in the looks department.
Jared was so excited to see him in person. He loves babies and has been anxiously awaiting his first meeting with Silas.




5 comments:

Angie D said...

Yippee! An update from Les! I thought you'd fallen off the planet. :)

Silas is a BIG boy! And he does look like his daddy.

Glad you've come back to bloggerdom.

Nancy said...

Nice pics. Wow, does that baby ever look like Troy! I'm also sure that Martha must get pretty worn our carrying him around all day! :)

Jana said...

Hooray---You're back with us!! :-) How neat that you got to see Martha and family. Looks like Silas is wasting no time in growing!

Carrie said...

Yay! Glad to see the joys of boys hasn't totally engulfed, swallowed and digested you!

Looks like you had a fun time getting caught up with Martha!

Martha C said...

Wow! That baby does look huge! The picture you took with Jared looks a bit more pleasant than mine. :-)
Was great to see you again. Stay tuned. . .I'll be getting some pics on my blog.