Sunday, November 4, 2007

Hard to Believe

My baby is 5! I'm having a hard time with this. I guess because he's the youngest of 4, and I know this is the last one, I don't think I'm ready for this. I've enjoyed the most time with Jared. I had to work after having all the rest, even though it was part-time. It still is so different to have been blessed to always be home. Jared is smart and funny. He's honestly, at times, a complete monster! I wouldn't trade him for anything and I thank God for blessing us with him. Happy Birthday, Jared! We all love you very much. Thanks for helping mom when your brothers are at school. He loves to help me clean and cook. I'm already dreading sending him off to Kindergarten next year. I know I'm going to treasure the rest of our time alone!

4 comments:

Tina and Russell said...

Happy Birthday Jared........we hope you had an awesome birthday! Rachel sends you lots of hugs and kisses (and so do Isaac and I).

Love,
Russell, Tina, Darryl, Rachel, and Isaac

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday, Jared!!

Angie D said...

Happy Birthday, Jared.

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday, Jared!!!!!!