Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I Never Could Run Fast

So I've been tagged! The deal is I have to list 7 random things about myself and then tag 7 other people. So here it goes......

  1. I am not afraid to speak my mind or confrontation. In fact, I've been known to eat my words and stick my foot in my mouth more times than I care to count.
  2. I am biologically an only child. My dad adopted my step-sister when I was 27. He married her mom when I was 20, so we only lived together for 1 year. (She is 17)
  3. I am 1 and a half years older than Scott. Our anniversary was yesterday (the 24th-pics later) and his birthday is in October. So when we got married he was only 19 and I was 21. I had to sign for our hotel room on our wedding night because he wasn't old enough!
  4. I do not feel like I am missing out on some big bonding experience because I do not have a daughter. I love my boys!
  5. I am horrible at math! I actually still count on my fingers! (I know this is sad)
  6. I wanted to be a nurse from the time I was 5 years old and my Pap had his first heart surgery. I was accepted to nursing school 1 week after his death. I know he would have been proud. (I never finished nursing school-parents divorced at that time etc. so I did become a Medical Assistant and can give shots, draw blood etc.)
  7. Football is my favorite sport. I am so glad my boys play. The Chicago Bears are my favorite team (outside my home team The Bengals), and I am still bitter about the superbowl! lol

There is my 7!

7 comments:

Jana said...

I came to your blog to look for wedding pics. I will wait for those to come. :-) Happy Anniversary!!!

Tina and Russell said...

Happy Anniversary.....thanks for the tag (I think)!

Love,
Tina

Martha C said...

What do you mean you can't run fast?! Ha. :-) I can vouch for the childhood you not being able to outrun your fiendish cousin!

Brenda said...

I'm glad you clarified #7. Go Bengals!! :-)

Brenda said...

Enjoyed reading your 7.

Jana said...

Hey, I've been missing your posts. Everything okay??

Martha C said...

When you were "tagged," you must have been tackled and ended up with broken fingers, too. :-)