Monday, August 13, 2007

Moving

Please pray for us. We are in the process of moving into a different house. Aaron has a difficult time with change and has had many issues over the last few days. We also had to give one of our cats to my dad. Our new landlord is letting us keep only one. My sister has a cat already and my dad wasn't too thrilled with the idea, but he caved and did it for me and the kids. I'm supposed to be finding her a new home. I'll update after the move, please try and remember us in your prayers. Thanks!

6 comments:

Angie D said...

Just keep packin', Sister. (We'll pray for grace...)

Carrie said...

Sorry you have to find a new home for your kitty. Ugh! I hate moving!!

Anonymous said...

Moving?! Bless your heart! Talk about STRESSFUL! Sorry to hear Aaron is having a hard time with it. :( We will say a prayer for you all, as well.

Becky

Martha C said...

Okay, what is with the moving?! I do believe this calls for a phone conversation. I actually have a home phone now but will refrain from posting it on the Internet! :-)
I see you are a bit like me. . .Get some rooms repainted just the way you want them, and it is time to move! Ha.

Jana said...

Hope things go as smooth as possible!! That is a hard job when there are kids involved!!!

Angie D said...

August 24th--I think the move killed Les!