Thursday, July 12, 2007

Strange Rash

We in the Clark household prefer to do things differently. I have always had illnesses in unusual ways, and now my children take after me. Aaron has an undiagnosed "syndrome" that has baffled doctors since his birth. Now Jared has a rash that the doctor can't figure out. If you look closely and have ever had an allergic drug reaction, this is what is looks like. However, he hasn't been on any medicine, used any new soaps, detergents and so on. It doesn't itch, but does hurt if touched too much. This is the reason for him to be half naked. The doctor said it could be a virus (and be contagious) so give him benadryl and keep him away from the general public. Now for the rest of us, we just sit and wait to break out! It is all over his body, with the exception of his head.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Poor guy! Hope it clears up soon and hope all the others don't get it!

Jana said...

HHmmmm, don't you just love those things that "can't be diagnosed"....

Norma Gwen Watson said...

Les, I hope you all don't get it, and that is clears up soon. I understand because Preston has broken most medical rules and never does anything like he is supposed too, LOL.

Norma

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you all are having a rough week. We are all enduring summer colds. Hope you all feel better soon.

becky

The Dickinsons said...

How sad and scary about the rash, but saw your latest post that said it's gone! Praise the Lord.
Thanks for your nice comment on Kimberly's "hair post", here's a comment I posted for you.
Les,
When I was in college, my hair was just below my hips. But, with every pregnancy, my hair grew to the length that it is now. I guess it was hormones that made it grow that long. (Plus My Moma had knee-length hair, until hers started falling out with age.)

Love, Heather =)