Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy 10th Birthday, Andrew!

Hard to believe, but Andrew is now 10! He's so excited to have reached double digits. He also wants you to know, that the balloons were not his! They were left over from my sister's birthday. Having a birthday so close to Christmas can be tough. Andrew actually enjoys getting everything at once. The only problem is being inbetween two holidays, he must wait for his birthday party with friends. Today we had his birthday dinner at my dad's house. Andrew requested marinated steak (on the grill), mashed potatoes, and peas. We had an enjoyable day together and this morning the entire children's worship service sang to him.
I still can't believe how old you're getting! (I know you think this means I am getting old-but you're wrong) My prayer for you is to let God take total control of your life and lead you in the right direction. We love you very much and are very proud of you!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday!!

I'm not so sure about the rats in your last post...I'll take my Peyton Manning ornament over that any day - LOL

Martha C said...

Andrew 10?!
I never would have believed those balloons were not Andrew's! Glad you clarified! Hee. Hee. :-) Isn't it funny what bugs our kids?!

Tina and Russell said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW!!! Rachel and Isaac said to tell you "hi". I can't believe how fast you are growing up! Not sure about the whole Rat thing, but I have to admit I love Joshua's rats name for obvious reason..... :)